PCCR is looking for a summer intern to help us through the busy summer time ahead:
Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse
Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse promotes resource conservation, creativity and community engagement through material reuse.
Reporting to the executive director, the intern will work closely with the shop manager and programs coordinator to provide support to all shop and programs activities.
- Assist with data collection and database management
- Assist with designing and implementing marketing efforts
- Assist with administrative tasks
- Assist programs coordinator with program implementation as needed
- Assist shop staff with customers and donations as needed
- Passion for the environment, art, education and/or community engagement
- Strong organizational skills
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent people skills
- Willingness to learn
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds
This is an unpaid internship with a flexible schedule. Availability on Tuesdays and/or Thursdays preferred.
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, including availability, and a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.