Love PCCR? Come to our fundraiser on June 3.

May 20, 2013 in Uncategorized by admin

Love Creative Reuse?  Want to help us grow?  Come have a cocktail with us at Wigle Whiskey on Monday, June 3 from 6-9 pm.  Wigle is located at 2401 Smallman Street in the Strip District.

It's a "come as you are, pay what you can" fundraiser!We’ll have $5 cocktails, live bluegrass music from BFG, food from the Pittsburgh Taco Truck, Bar Marco, Whole Foods, and East End Food Coop, a fabulous raffle, and (of course) a little bit of crafting.

Pay-what-you-wish at the door to support PCCR – checks and credit cards gladly accepted.  Wigle will donate 12% of all cocktail and bottle sales.

We are proud to be a mostly self-supporting community benefit organization.  72% of our budget comes from our shop and program service fees, which is pretty great.  That still leaves 28% that we need to raise through the support of our community.  That means you!  This isn’t a big fancy fundraiser, it’s a casual Monday night out for everyone.  Come as you are, pay what you can, be part of the community that helps to support Creative Reuse as a resource for all of us.

We are grateful to the following organizations and businesses for supporting this event:  Wigle Whiskey, East End Food Coop, Whole Foods Market, Bar Marco, Pittsburgh Taco Truck, WildCard, Kelly Strayhorn Theater, Kreepy Doll Factory, Bonesandall.com, LittleYesterday, Lisa Marie Bruno, Giant Eagle, BFG, and PeanutsForLaura.

Would your business like to support PCCR with a cash sponsorship or in-kind donation?  Please give us a call at 412-473-0100.

Can’t come to the event, but want to help PCCR anyway?  You can donate online at www.pccr.org/donate.