Please note that our protocols have changed and all material donations must be scheduled in advance and approved.
We are not accepting walk-in donations at this time.
All donation slots full?
We really appreciate your desire to donate to us and to save items from the landfill. Unfortunately, due to our current situation (reduced staff, small storage space, limited product turnover), our two-box policy is in place to serve as many people as possible within the limitations brought on by the global pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and patience during this time.
We’re happy you’re choosing to reuse! Because we are a small organization (both in staff size and in storage space) we have policies that help us divert quality materials from the landfills and into the hands of our community without overwhelming us. Review our guide of materials that we can and cannot accept here.
PREPARING FOR YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- All materials must be securely boxed and covered (except large items)
- Boxes must be able to stack
- 2 box max per donation (each large item counts as one box)
- Masks must be worn by staff and donors during the transaction
What we mean when we say box: a box about the same size as a standard-sized copy paper box measuring 12″ x 10″ x 15″.
Please do not leave donations outside our door. Unfortunately, any materials left outside must be thrown away.
How to Donate Your Great Stuff to Creative Reuse
Temporary Holds List
At the moment we cannot accept the following items due to space limitations:
- 3-ring binders
- Ceramic tiles (whole or parts)
- DVD cases (empty)
- Greeting cards
- Photo albums
- VHS Cassettes
This list changes over time as our inventory changes. Please check back for updates.
Due to limited space limitations we ask that you inquire about donating the following items:
- assembled floor looms
- enlargers and large machines
- sewing machines in cabinets
Please make your material donation appointment here using our donation scheduler. (Having trouble? See Attention Please above.) You will receive a confirmation email and/or text when you schedule and when we approve your appointment, as well as reminders before your appointment.
Are you a business or non-profit with a material donation? Please email email@example.com instead of using this scheduler.
Donation Day Instructions
- Pull your vehicle up to our front door.
- Masks must be worn by staff and donors.
- Bring your boxes to the Donation Desk. Carts are available at the front door, or if needed, a staff member can assist you.
- We can provide a donation receipt.