How to Make a Donation to Creative Reuse
- Step one: Please read our Donation Guide (updated 6.22.16)
- Step two: Check out the items we are currently unable to accept due to space limitations:
- enlargers and large machines- Please inquire
- floor looms – Please inquire
- sewing machines (in cabinets)- Please inquire
- trophies and trophy plaques
This list changes over time as our inventory waxes and wanes. We kindly ask that you hold on to your items until space frees up in our shop and warehouse. You can always check back here for the most up-to-date version of this list.
- Step three: Fill out our online donation form. We will email you back to let you know what we can and cannot take from your list, and we will offer you a few days you could come in with your donation. Please note that filling out the form does not automatically schedule a donation appointment – we will need to touch base with you first.
Do you have other stuff to donate that we don’t take? Check out our Donate Elsewhere page to see a list of other reuse shops around the Pittsburgh area.
Essential Shop and Program Donations
Items we could really use right now:
- Clean paper grocery bags with handles for our Bulk Section
- Paper towels for our bathrooms
- Natural liquid soap for our bathrooms
- Toilet paper for our bathrooms
- Have something else that we might be able to use in the shop or at our programs? Email us at email@example.com to let us know!
- We always accept monetary donations! ; )
Please note that NONE of these essential items need a donation appointment. You can bring them any time we’re open. Thank you in advance! Your donations make this whole Creative Reuse world go ’round.