REGULAR SHOP HOURS
We are open to the public every day of the week 11 AM – 5 PM.
- Masking Policy:
- During the first hour of each day (11 AM – 12 PM), we kindly ask everyone to wear masks.
- This time is specifically set aside to provide a safer environment for immunocompromised individuals and others who prefer masking.
- At all other times, masks are strongly recommended and we will have them available at the front desk.
- We understand that everyone has different needs, so if you require extra shopping time or prefer a private shopping appointment (more info below), email us at email@example.com to set something up. Let’s keep our creative space safe and inclusive for all!
- Material donations by appointment can be scheduled here. Or, we can accept one box per household as a walk-in donation during regular shop hours (11 AM – 5 PM daily). Learn more about material donations here.
PRIVATE SHOPPING APPOINTMENTS
If you would prefer a less crowded shopping experience or have specific accessibility needs, sign up for a Private Shopping appointment. Each appointment is 45 minutes for up to two shoppers. You can request an appointment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our online store, where you can browse hundreds of unique items from yarn, fabric, and sewing supplies, to hardware and home improvement items, to one-of-a-kind vintage treasures, and so much more!
PERSONAL SHOPPING SERVICE
Can’t find what you need from our online store? Can’t participate in in-person shopping? Fear not! Simply fill out the easy online form and we will do our best to search our shop and collect the items you’re after.
CREATE & LEARN
MAKE A FINANCIAL DONATION
About our Organization
Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse is a non-profit that inspires creativity, conservation, and community engagement through reuse.
We operate a non-traditional art supply shop located at the intersection of Wilkinsburg, Homewood, and Point Breeze, where people can donate used art and craft supplies, as well as shop for these unique items all in the same location. We also facilitate hands-on creative programming that educates the public about the benefits of reuse for the environment, community, and self.
We see reuse as a vehicle for boosting self-confidence, learning new skills, and creating opportunity for all.