At Creative Reuse, we collect unwanted materials and transform them into fuel for art, education, and innovation. We strive to increase the capacity of our region’s schools, individual artists, and arts organizations by providing unique, affordable materials for creative and educational projects.
ReCreative Partners Program
Our ReCreative Partners Program is one way we foster reuse and get materials into the hands of artists and educators more affordably. The ReCreative Partners Program offers a wealth of benefits to organizations like libraries, nonprofits, schools, early childhood education centers, and arts organizations.
For a $100 yearly membership fee, your organization receives:
- buy-one-get-one free bulk bags
- 20% discount on all individually priced items
- priority notification of free items that we have in bulk amounts (such as binders, design samples, or fabric)
- a “collect and hold” service: tell us what you need for an upcoming project and we’ll set aside materials and hold them for you
- direct billing and check writing privileges
- monthly e-newsletter and invitations to special education events
- recognition on our website as a Creative Reuse supporter
Membership covers up to 12 people. If your group or organization has more than 12 people, contact us for pricing.
If you find you need a whole lot of materials, we also offer a $500 per year Partnership. These folks get unlimited FREE bulk bags!
If you have any questions about the ReCreative Partners program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re ready to become a Partner, please complete the short application and we’ll be in touch with you shortly.
Our current ReCreative Partners are:
- Carnegie Library of Pittsburgh
- Carnegie Museum of Art – Children’s and Family Programs
- Carnegie Museum of Natural History – CUSP Project
- Center for Creativity at the University of Pittsburgh
- Chatham University – Falk School of Sustainability
- Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- Community Day School
- Greater Pittsburgh Arts Council
- Handmade Arcade
- Jewish Community Center
- Pittsburgh Parks Conservancy
- Pittsburgh Public Schools
- Sweetwater Center for the Arts
- West Liberty University – Center for Arts & Education