Our ReCreative Partners Program provides affordable and sustainable materials to schools, libraries, nonprofits, and arts organizations. This annual partnership program offers different membership levels to fit the needs of various organizations.
- Discount on Bulk bags: take advantage of our bulk, fill-a-bag section of the shop! The bulk section includes office supplies, magazines, ceramic and carpet samples, ribbon, stickers, and all sorts of unique materials!
- Discount on all individually-priced items in the shop!
- Collect-and-hold service: tell us what materials you need for an upcoming project and we’ll collect and hold those items for you!
- Material giveaways: we offer exclusive free bulk items – like binders, design samples, or fabric to members above the $100 level! You will receive occasional emails with a list of our giveaway items.
- Promotion: all member organizations are featured on our website as a Creative Reuse supporter. All members will receive our monthly e-newsletter and invitations to Reclaim events.
- Authorized buyers: member organizations above the $100 level can add authorized buyers to invoice for all materials purchased in the store.
- Direct billing: members above the $100 level qualify for invoicing all store purchases. ReCreative Partners receive quarterly invoices for purchases made by authorized buyers of their organization.