Our annual material pick-up subscription service is for businesses (within a 5 mile radius of our shop) to receive a scheduled material pickups. This service helps local businesses easily donate clean, safe, reusable materials and new products.
How this service works:
1. Sort your materials into boxes. Place like items together. Please bag small items. We accept up to 4 boxes per pickup. Boxes should have lids/close and be able to stack.
2. To schedule a pickup, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. We will arrive at your business to pick up your donation and provide a tax receipt.
4. Your annual subscription will last 365 days from the date of payment. Unused pickups will not be refunded.
architecture design samples, bags, blueprints, cardboard tubes, clean lab supplies, cones, corks, labels, letters, mannequins, mistake items, overstock, outdated swag, paper, reels, signs, stamps, stickers, and miscellaneous items your business manufactures.
How to apply for this pick-up service:
Pick the Annual Subscription that suits your needs.
- 4 pickups: $95 (23.75 per pickup)
- 6 pickups: $135 (22.50 per pickup)
- 12 pickups: $240 ($20 per pickup)
- Add-on pickup: $25 (for current subscribers only)
Email email@example.com or call (412) 473-0100 to set up your subscription account.
For your annual subscription payment, we accept cash, credit, or check.
Subscriptions expire 356 days from date of payment. Unused pickups will not be refunded.
- Free up your storage space and save money on extra space!
- Save money by reducing the cost of hauling your waste!
- Save money on your taxes (see your tax professional for details).
- Enjoy promotion of your business to our supporters!
- Let your customers know that you care about the environment by displaying our Reuse Supporter sign on your front door!
- Support artists, educators, and creative organizations with your material donations!
- Be a leader in environmentally-responsible behavior!