Pittsburgh Center for Creative Reuse offers a wide array of affordable materials for sale in our non-profit retail shop.
Everyone is welcome in our shop, where you’ll find all kinds of interesting materials like art and craft supplies, fabric, yarn, picture frames, beads, office supplies, artwork, paper, design samples, and various odds and ends. Our inventory is based on business and individual donations, so it changes every day.
We’d like to sincerely thank everyone for following our mask wearing policy and for supporting our decision to prioritize the health and safety of our community, volunteers, and staff during this unique moment in time.
Please sign up for our newsletter (see below) for weekly updates. Also, check our Instagram or Facebook accounts to check out what’s new and tell us what you’re making. Photographs of recent additions and customer projects are frequently posted to our social media.
We accept cash, credit, and Creative Reuse gift certificates (buy one here).
REGULAR SHOP HOURS
Drop-in Shopping hours are here! We are open to the public every day of the week 11 AM – 5 PM. No appointment necessary.
- Masks are required for everyone regardless of vaccination status. (No gators or face shields, please.) If you have a mask, please use it, if not, we have disposables available.
- Private Shopping appointments for up to two people are available for a shopping experience held outside of our regular shop hours. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment.
- Material donations You can schedule a donation here. Or, we can accept one box per household as a walk-in donation during regular shop hours (11 AM – 5 PM daily). Learn more about material donations here.
PRIVATE SHOPPING APPOINTMENT
If you would prefer a less crowded shopping experience or have specific accessibility needs, sign up for Private Shopping appointment. Each appointment is 45 minutes for up to two shoppers. You can request an appointment by emailing email@example.com.
Check out our online store, where you can browse hundreds of unique items from yarn, fabric, and sewing supplies, to hardware and home improvement items, to one-of-a-kind vintage treasures, and so much more!
PERSONAL SHOPPING SERVICE
Can’t find what you need from our online store? Can’t participate in In-person Shopping? Fear not! Simply fill out the easy online form and we will do our best to search our shop and collect the items you’re after.
THE BULK SECTION
Our Bulk Section is a unique part of our shop where you can fill up a small, medium, large (pictured right), or extra large bag with all kinds of interesting materials for just $4, $6, $9, or $20. Popular with teachers, families, and creative people, our Bulk Section is one of most cost effective ways to get large quantities of materials for your creative projects.
- Penn Ave & Lexington St (71C – from Oakland and Wilkinsburg)
- N Homewood Ave & Thomas Blvd (74 – from Squirrel Hill and Larimer)
- East Busway, Homewood station (EBA – from Swissvale and Downtown)